Today I have a male birthday card for you (attention: no cute critters involved).
Lately I needed a last minute male birthday card for a colleague. So no chance to use any cute critters on this card. Luckily some of the Create a Smile stamp sets are perfect for this occasion.
- stamp, heat emboss, color and fuzzy cut the vinyl record
- stamp and color the bottle from the message in a bottle (in this case I tried to color it like a beer bottle)
- create a background using one of the super cool stencils and distress oxide inks
- for a little more interest sprinkle some water and black ink on the finished background
- glue everything together with foam tape to add some dimension
If you want to be super quick look for precolored images from past coloring challenges. I for example store these images in the bag of the stamp set.
... if you want to share your creations with us on Instagram don't forget to use #createasmilestamps. We love to see what you create!