Hello and happy Wednesday everyone! Chris here with today´s post, with a little fun winter card. Have you already seen the new Release stamps? - this is one of the new ones.
A good friend of mine is always very stressed during the Christmas season. I know it´s a very busy time but I think this year she needs a special "Relax-card" and this cute snowman is supposed to remind her (and maybe me too) in a funny way to relax more.
- first I stamped the images and colored with Alkoholmakers and cut out
- I don´t have Alkoholinks so for the Background I took my Alcoholmarkers and paint some lines on Photopaper and dropped some splatters high percentage alcohol (from the pharmacy) on the paper - and wait what happens (the result is always a surprise)
- glued the dried Background on a card base
- did die cut a rectangle window out of a panel and embossed with an embossing folder
- glued a acetate piece behind the window - stamped the sentiments with "Staz on" on the acetate
- filled the window with fake snow
- glued down the panel with some 3d Foam Tape
- then arranged all images on the card
If you want to see another shaker card, check out the last post from Raluca - she has created such a delightful card.
The super cute snowmen stamps is from the new Novembre release and available on friday 16th.
Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafty time.
Fabulous post. Love the inspiration and tge teason behincd ot too. TFS xxxReplyDelete
thank you so much :)Delete
Thank you so much :)ReplyDelete