Hello and happy Wednesday everyone! Chris here with today´s post, with a little fun winter card. Have you already seen the new Release stamps? - this is one of the new ones.
A good friend of mine is always very stressed during the Christmas season. I know it´s a very busy time but I think this year she needs a special "Relax-card" and this cute snowman is supposed to remind her (and maybe me too) in a funny way to relax more.
- first I stamped the images and colored with Alkoholmakers and cut out
- I don´t have Alkoholinks so for the Background I took my Alcoholmarkers and paint some lines on Photopaper and dropped some splatters high percentage alcohol (from the pharmacy) on the paper - and wait what happens (the result is always a surprise)
- glued the dried Background on a card base
- did die cut a rectangle window out of a panel and embossed with an embossing folder
- glued a acetate piece behind the window - stamped the sentiments with "Staz on" on the acetate
- filled the window with fake snow
- glued down the panel with some 3d Foam Tape
- then arranged all images on the card
If you want to see another shaker card, check out the last post from Raluca - she has created such a delightful card.
The super cute snowmen stamps is from the new Novembre release and available on friday 16th.
Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafty time.