Samantha here, and my birthday is tomorrow, so I thought I would share a cute, rainbow-y birthday themed card!
I just LOVE that cute little genie!! I wanted to color a whole rainbow of them, but decided to keep the rainbow in the background this time!
Let's make this card together!
- stamp and color your image (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
- once dry, fussy cut and set aside
- on a strip of black cardstock, heat emboss your sentiment
- on your card front, use a circle shape as a mask, and ink blend the rainbow! I used Distress Inks in various colors and an ink blending tool!
- then I placed the stencil on top and used some white embossing paste to add texture!
I thought about adding the bottle image from the stamp set, for the genie to be coming out of! But I decided it was too much for this clean and simple card! What do you think?
I used the Focal Point Stencil over my distressed rainbow, and the cute cute little genie is from Message In a Bottle!