Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing two awesome stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps shop.
I absolutely adore the cute unicorns from the "SuperPowers" set and I wanted to create a dreamy scene for them.
* On a watercolor cardstock I painted a pinkish sky using some cheap watercolors and added white splatters all over it.
* I die cut the watercolored panel using the largest stitched rectangle die and adhered it to a white card base.
* Next I die cut from white cardstock and from vellum some clouds using a cloud border die and mounted them on the panel.
* On the top cloud border I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from the "Friends Like You" set.
* Next I stamped the unicorns and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers.
* After I fussy cut them I mounted the images on the card using craft foam.
* I glued a few iridescent sequins and my card was done.
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
It's an amazing card !ReplyDelete
Raluca what a fantastic card, I love that sky its perfect for the unicorns. They are the cutest looking unicorns and the clouds and sparkle are all perfect.ReplyDelete