Sunday, July 29, 2018

Creating A Scene (Part 2) - July Release!

Hi Everyone! I'm not great with creating a scene when it comes to using a cute scene stamp set but I do like to take some elements of the set to create a mini scene that I generally enjoy. I hope this will inspire you to use the set in different ways.



This beautiful set is called Scene Builders and I've only taken out the hot-air balloon and the clouds of this set. I've coloured them with a mix of Distress Inks/Markers and prima watercolours. 
I've actually started create a gradient blue background but after sticking down my images, you can no longer see the gradient. But sometimes that's just how it goes right? I still like how it turns out and perhaps I will give this look another try next time. Has this happen to you before? 

Anyways, I've also used one of the rectangles from the Double Stitched Rectangle set and I think the stitching lines from the die matches the stamp set super well! 


To finish the card, I've added some stickles here and there and a beautiful sentiment from the Decorated Wishes set. I thought of stamping it in black but a white embossing sentiment gave it a more softer look. 





Double Stitched Rectangle set
Decorated Wishes set
Scene Builders




Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.




Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment