Wednesday, May 15, 2019

happy stamp layering

Hi there,
Nicole here with a fun and happy card inspiration.




I love using my mini ink pads and looking for colors that go well together. So I went through my CaS stash and picked solid flower stamps to do some stamp layering.



  • look for solid stamp in your stash that you can layer
  • use different shades of colors that go well together for this project (I used dye inks by Lawn Fawn)
  • create your background by starting with the largest stamp and the lightest colors
  • add a second layer with a smaller stamp and a middle color
  • add a finishing touch with the smallest stamp and your darkest color
  • I filled in the gaps with a forth color (but I'm not really sure if I like the purple)
  • to finish up the card, die cut a large word to put in the center and stamp a little sentiment to complete your greeting


Magic Flowers / happy / Scalloped Rectangles


We love to see what you create! Share your projects on Instagram using the hashtag #createasmilestamps

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment