Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hello - Clean and Simple

Hi everyone and welcome back to our crafty space.
Raluca here with a new card showcasing the beautiful "Boxes" stencil.



Did you know that there is an entire section full of fun stencils in the Create a Smile shop? I just love Christine's stencils! Her designs are so beautiful and easy to play with. And they always add so much to a card.



On our "Create a Smile Friends & Family" Facebook Group we have a monthly challenge and for this month the theme is "Clean and Simple" so I decided to create a card inspired by this challenge. Plus a clean and simple card is perfect for a masculine one ;) 



* First I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle.
* Next I masked my panel using masking paper leaving just some white space for my stenciling.
* I taped down the stencil and ink blended some Memento Dew Drop Inks and added some white splatters.
* After I removed the stencil and the masking paper the reveal was absolutely gorgeous. Is so awesome to see the result.
* Next I stamped a sentiment on top of the stenciled portion and I added some enamel arrows.
* I glued the panel on a card base and my card was done.
Super quick, super easy with a striking result and a masculine look.



Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles





If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So happy you like it! Sending big hugs xx

      Delete
  2. That’s such a great, cheerful card ! The color combo is gorgeous !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! Sending big hugs! xx

      Delete