Samantha here, and today I have a thank you card to share using the incredibly beautiful (and popular!) Botanical Love stamp set!
To be completely honest...I tried to channel my inner Yoonsun for this card! I sat at my desk and thought, what would Yoonsun create? And though I know her card would be INCREDIBLE, i still feel her presence in this card! ha!
This was SO fun, and pretty easy to create! Just a few simple steps!
- on a white piece of cardstock, stamp the flower image in a repeated pattern, in versafine black ink
- heat set with clear embossing powder
- stamp a few flower images onto a scrap piece of white cardstock
- splatter on your color and let dry!
- once dry, fussy cut out and attach to the card
- die cut a circle from vellum and crumple over some messy thread
- attach the sentiment with alpha sitckers
Botanical Love is the star of this card! I really LOVE how the color pops against that bold black!
People - this is pretty easy to make...and FUN!! Do you need a card set? This could be SO easy to recreate in various colors, for various occassions! Yellow for get well, blue for birthday, green for good luck! I mean, in no time at all, you could have a card set done, and ready to give to someone! :D
Create a Smile is also on Pinterest! We LOVE seeing what everyone makes with our stamps! There is TONS of inspiration, all in one place!!
Thanks again, for stopping by!