Monday, August 2, 2021

Bubble heart birthday....!!

Hey everyone...

It's Ashlee here today... 

I love using a rainbow of colours on my cards just as much as I love using them with a stencil and of course CAS has so many amazing choices of stencils!!

The stencil I have used on this card is called Bubble heart and it would have to be one of my most fave ones....







The base idea was the rainbow blend of inks through the stencil and finishing off with simple touches....







- Start with a white watercolour cardstock base 
- Place the bubble heart stencil over top and blend rainbow of inks
- Remove stencil 
- Add splatters by using a mix of black ink with a little water and flicking over with a paint brush
- Heat emboss the "for you" sentiment with opaque bright white embossing powder on black cardstock and cut into a little strip
- Using a piece of cardstock spray with Dina gloss sprays
- Once dry use that sprayed piece to die cut the birthday cool cut
- Cut the shadow from black cardstock and layer together
- Add both sentiments to heart panel with foam tape for dimension
- Finish off with some rhinestones 

I feel that I get a better, smoother blend with my inks by using watercolour cardstock....









Have fun and get inky.... there's nothing like having inked up colourful hands after crafting hehe!!

Happy crafting everyone!!

Hugs Ashlee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment