Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Watercolour Flowers

 Hi stampers, Anni here!

How are you? What are you doing today? Are you crafting?

I want to share this watercolour flower card featuring the Cosmea set.








I love colouring flowers and I love no line colouring! So that's where this idea came from.




  • I am no watercolour pro at all but this look is easy to achieve: I started with a layer of one colour, colouring the whole petal. Then I dipped a little bit of another colour onto the corner and let the water do its work.
  • To get a stronger contrast between the petals I darkened the shadows with pencils.
  • I didn't want to create a background for the flowers. But just the white cardbase was a bit too plein. So I just added a few dots with a warm grey copic.
  • The frame I created by die cutting two rectangle dies taped together.




You can pre-order this year's Advent Calender until 15th of August. There is a german and an english version.




   
   












No comments:

Post a Comment