Wednesday, May 6, 2020

May the Mojo be With You

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today's card is a mix of a few stamp sets.

Keine Fotobeschreibung verfügbar.





I looked at the cute guniea pig from the set Flauschige Weihnachten and suddenly it hit me: It could carry anything else beside the gifts. So I decided to put a pencil on its back.




  • You can get a lot more of your stash if you combine stamp sets in different ways: Flauschige Weihnachten is a Christmas set but you can easily turn it into something else.
  • I started by colouring the images. Then I went through all my scraps and pulled out all the colours that went with my colouring.
  • I coloured the images with Copics. But I also added details and shadows with coloured pencils. You get much more dimension this way.
Keine Fotobeschreibung verfügbar.



Every other wednesday starts a new challenge with an awesome prize to win.



      
   


1 comment: