Monday, May 4, 2020

EPIC S**T....!!

EPIC S**T

Hi everyone...

It's Ashlee here, hope you are all well and doing ok with the current ISO lifestyle. I've got a bright, cheery and a little cheeky card to share with you today...

I hope it put a smile on your face!!









I wanted to have a super fun rainbow of pencils for this card so that was what sparked the beginning idea....

- I started off with a white card base and using the Splotch stencil and some Catherine Pooler inks I created an ink blended rainbow splotch
- Using a black pen I outlined the whole Splotch and then with a white pen added some lines on the inner edge...
- I coloured in 7 of the pencils using Copic markers (I'll add a colour list photo to the post for you so you can create your own rainbow of pencils) and then added them to the card base with foam tape for dimension
- Using some WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder I embossed the sentiment on some black cardstock before adding that on top of the pencils
- Finished it all off with some Crater Lake CP sequins.
Shift the splotch stencil to different positions on the card base so you can fill it with as many colours as you need and give a different position each time...

Copic Colour list 







Play with stencils and have fun creating backgrounds to use for your images...

Happy crafting everyone!!
Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment