Saturday, May 2, 2020

{Video} Fineliner & Stencils

Hi everybody :-)

Its Birka here, and I have a new Video for you :-)















Some days ago I made a card with a very tiny critter and a full stencil background. And somehow that background looked bored. So I added some fineliner using the same stencil. I liked that idea and so I thought I will show it to you :-)








Here your can watch the Video in english


Hier ist das Video in Deutsch










Card 1:
Sentiment: Scheiß drauf

Card 2:
Mouse: Superkräfte
Text: Gib alles
Stencil: Cloud Pattern

Card 3:
Frog: Sei kein Frosch
Text 1: Keine Sorge
Stencil: Look here





If you have any questions: Christine, the owner of create a smile, is such a friendly person, so don't be afraid to write an mail :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment