Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative space!
Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing a combination of newer and older stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps shop.
I love using soft backgrounds and bold colored images. This cute mouse was perfect for my idea!
* First I die cut a white panel using the largest rectangle die from the Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles set.
* Next I created the background using some cheap watercolors and a flat paint brush.
* After the background dried I stamped the Cling Cloudy Day on the top part of the panel and the florals from the Clear Floral Decorations on the bottom part. Under the clouds I added some rain drops from the Clear Sweater Weather and I love how it looks.
* On a white panel I stamped the adorable unicorn from the Clear Sweater Weather and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. * After the coloring was done I fussy cut the image and mounted it on the card.
* On the top half I stamped a sentiment from the Clear Sweater Weather using black ink and mounted the panel on a white card base.
* I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.
I had so much fun creating this card and I love combining different products. All the Create a Smile products coordinates beautifully and I hope that you'll take a look at your stash and decide to use more products for one project cause it's really fun!
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,