Saturday, October 26, 2019

Sending Hugs and Crokisses Card

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a pretty, encouraging floral card!

 


     

I really love those crocus flowers! And it's been a while since I colored them up! 


Let's make this card together!

- I started by stamping and coloring the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! It's hard to tell, but each flower is colored a different shade of red/pink!
- once they were all dry, I added some details with a white gel pen, and then fussy cut them out
- I used Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks to create the ink blended background.
- then I placed the stencil on top, and used the same colors, but with more pressure, to ink blend again!


- I also splattered some water and ink color on the background, too!

- I finished by adding some clear droplets on the flowers, which totally reminds me of dew!


This card wouldn't be too hard to make one layer! You could stamp the flowers, mask them off, ink the background, then color the flowers! But I popped up 2 with foam tape, because I love dimension! lol!


I used the beautiful Crokisses stamps set, and for the background, I used the cool and graphic Diagonal Grid!

    

There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!
~Samantha

   


No comments:

Post a Comment