Hi there, Nicole here with a rainbow card that says "Hello, how are you?"
When I started making cards, I had just a few stencils and did not know what to do with them but now, many years later, I just love playing with them. So I wanted to make a card using this Huge Polka Dots Stencil.
I also got inspired by a YouTube video by Cathy Zielske.
- put some masking tape on your panel
- lay your stencil on top and stick it to your working surface with some washi tape
- start ink blending with a light hand
- remove the stencil and the masking tape
- stamp a large greeting over the gap between the two ink blended parts
- decorate the card with small stamps and twine
- gridlines on your work surface are super helpful to put on the masking tape straight
- some of the colors would turn into a muddy brown when mixing them, so that's where the masking tape does a wonderful job by keeping them apart.
Nur mal Hallo sagen / Huge Polka Dots Stencil / Bear Mail (auch in Deutsch: Bärmail)
We love to see what you create, so make sure you tag us on Instagram using #createasmilestamps or share your cards on our FB Group called "Create A Smile - Friends and Family".
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a colorful day,