Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Bee Happy!

Hey stampers, Anni here!
I am back again from my break and so happy about it!
The card I am showing you today is my first try on the super cute set Dicke Freunde/Best Bugs!







When I go on vacation I always take something to colour with me! This year I couldn't stop colouring with Distress Ink reinker! Especially using the no line technique! So I had these iamges already coloured and then it was easy to create the card around it!





  • No line colouring might seem difficult at first but it's so much fun and worth the effort.
  • With no lines you need contrast to define the shapes - don't be shy to add darker areas.
  • Don't try to draw small details with a brush - I always use a pen with a fine tip. The antennae and the mouth of the bee for example I drew with a brown pen.
  • I love the narrow frames from Create a Smile! I like to stack them up to achieve dimension. It is so much easier then working with dimensional adhesive.



Show us your art work: Use #createasmilestamps when you're posting on Instagram!



            

No comments:

Post a Comment