Saturday, September 8, 2018

((VIDEO)) Super Hero Card

Hello crafty friends! It's Jess and today I have a super hero card but I'm also showing you how to use up some scraps by coloring a few extra images. I am using the Superpowers and All About You stamp sets as well as the the Big Stars Polka stencil and Stacked Pierced Banner Dies.







I hadn't used the Superpowers stamp set yet and I knew it would be perfect for the cards I make the donate. I love to make encouragement cards to send to children and adults through various organizations.



I wanted to use the Big Stars Polka stencil because it was perfect to pair with the super hero mouse so I went through my mental list of mediums to add color through a stencil and remembered how quick and easy it is to use Distress Stain plus the clean up is really fast. Once I had my star pieces the rest of the card came together really fast.  You can get more details, including the Copic colors, in the video:








If you've picked out all the colors and gotten out the stamping supplies you may as well color a few more images and make cards from your scraps.














Be sure to join the latest Create a Smile Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment