Friday, September 21, 2018

We Go Together Like...

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a cute, basically clean and simple card! The real fun is in the sentiment! Ha!


 
     

I am a super fan of oversized coffee drinks with cute critters!! And I don't even know why...since I don't like coffee myself! Ha! Anyway, once I saw that cute mouse, I knew he had to hold the coffee, and then I created the sentiment, and the rest was magic! :)


Let's make this card together!

- stamp and color your images (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
- once dry, fussy cut out and set aside
- heat emboss the sentiment pieces! (part of the sentiment was heat embossed in white on black cardstock, and part was heat embossed in black on vellum!)



- fussy cut out around the large scripty word
- on the background, ink blend in Distress Inks in an ombre style (I used Mustard Seed and Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide inks)
- attach the sentiment strips and cute images to your card with foam tape



Oh my gosh...I didn't realize it until JUST now...but I had intended to use white embossing paste and the Diagonal Grid Stencil to add some texture...whoops!! Ha!!!


That sentiment was created by combining the All About You stamp set and Coffee First! that cute little mouse is from the First Day of School stamp set!

    

The Create a Smile Stamps shop is back open after a short break! And now you can get a FREE mini stamp set with the purchase of $30 or more! It's SOOOOO cute! But it's only for a limited time, so hurry up and grab yours!

~Samantha


     

1 comment:

  1. oh so CUTE!!!!! I've featured this project in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete