I created four cards for the new release and shared them over my Instagram account and this card is my favorite from all 4 so I decided to write a blog post for it.
The making of this card took me almost half an hour and I had a lot of fun. super easy to create and really cute.
* I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle die and stamped the Ocean Waves stamp on it using two blue inks.
* I stamped and colored two of the cute seagulls and the wood log from the Gull Gang set and colored them with spectrum Noir markers.
* I fussy cut the images and mounted them on the card using foam tape.
* I stamped the sentiment on the panel using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink.
* I mounted the panel on a white card base using craft foam, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,