Monday, June 4, 2018

Nuvo shimmer powders....

Hi there today another technique card from my hand. I love all those shimmery cards you see nowadays everywhere on the internet. So I had to give it a try myself.

 
 



I recently ordered some nuvo shimmer powders and had to try them with all those lovely flower stamps.



I started with a diecut panel of watercolor paper and stamped the flowers and masked them to create a bouquet. Heat embossed them with white embossingpowder and tapped only a little amount of the powder onto the cardbase. Spritzed the card with water and then the magic starts. Used some leftover of colored cardstock for the sentiment and adhered the panel onto a topfolded cardbase.






Stamps:

Fun Flowers , Time to say thanks and Friends like you



Cool cuts (dies):

Double stitched rectangles:




 
You get really such nice glimmery cards it's hard to see in the picture but the cards really shine.

I hope you got inspired and maybe you'll try it yourself. Stay tuned because only a couple of days and there will be another new release!!!!!!!!

Have a great week, enjoy,

Hugs Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment