Monday, November 9, 2015

What's up.....

Hi there it's Anja to start of another week of creativity.

And let's begin with the card for today;





I wanted to use a kraft cardbase and give it some colored background.
I love how it turned out hope you will like it too.



I first stamped the speechbubbles in white ink. Just let it airdry for a little while and then stamp the speechbubbles again with colored ink but slightly offset to get more interest.
I hadn't measured out the stamping so I was left with some space at the right side of the card. I partial embossed it and liked the way it turned out.
Tied some twine around the card and diecut a tag out of cardstock. I stamped the little elephant and copic colored it. Then fuzzy cut it leaving a little white outline. I popped it behind the tag and stamped the line at the tag in the same way I did with the speechbubbles. The sentiment is white heat embossed and I tied some colored twine at the tag. Placed the tag with foamtape on the card and tha's all to it.



Stamps;

Perfect tune and Poppin over.





If you want to stamp on kraft cardstock you can higlight your stamping by using white pigmentink and then stamping offset. Your colors will be more vivid.
Try partial embossing it gives some extra interest to the card.





It's a new month so don't forget to link up your creations.

Have a great week and see you next time,

Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment