For last week's card I colored more snow men than I needed in the end and these guys were laying on my desk. They are much too cute to throw them away so I decided to make another card with them.
- Create a background using a stamp with a big scripty word stamp - I used "Weihnachten" what means Christmas from the set "Zu Weihnachten". Clear heat emboss it on aqua cardstock. Add some white details for more intrest. Die cut a banner shape from the selfmade background.
- White heat emboss the sentiment on black cardstock and cut it into a banner shape.
- Die cut snowflakes from white cardstock.
- Assemble the card.
- If you color images for your card just color a few more and you have images on hand if you need them.
- Create your own background: Use sentiments, small stamps, geometric pattern to create your own patterned paper.