I wanted to make a birthday card for a friend of mine. She loves flowers and soft colors. So that's what I came up with.
- Mix some colors you like in your water color palette.
- Stamp and heat emboss the flowers and leafes on water color paper, color and fuzzy cut them.
- Stamp the sentiment on the card base and assemble the card.
- I knew I would give the card to my friend in person so I had no need to make the card secure for mailing. I added dimension to the flowers by bending the edges up.
- I used orange, red and white and a mixture of these colors to get different shades. If you mix your colors yourself and use only two or three to start from you make sure that your colors will go together nicely.
Next week is release week - woohoo! There are four (yes, you heard right FOUR) new stamp sets ahead! And they are fabulous as ever.