Today Ihave a gift box for you.
I have four teenager nephews - yes four. And I have no idea what to get a teenager for christmas or for birthday. So nearly every year I give away gift cards. And to make it just a little bit more personal I create gift boxes for my nephews!
- Stamp and heat emboss the presents with white embossing powder.
- Stamp the presents another time on white paper. Add the little reindeers ad santas.
- Color with Copics.
- Fuzzy cut both gift images.
- Wrap twine around the colored present and add the little tag.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment and cut into a banner.
- Assemble the box.
- The gift pile is a big stamp. You don't have to use the whole stamp every time. Just cut away the presents you don't need.
- Put the focal point on one present: Make it special: Put twine around it, add all the cute little images in the set, add some glitter, paper pierce it... There are so many oppurtunities!
- There is no need to mask the giftif you add the small images! Just stamp over the edge and then cut it out!
- Don't be shy to use your handwriting to your projects. It makes it so much more individual.
- I think the easiest way to create a gift box is to use a die. It will be worth the purchase.
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter. There are great things ahead you wouldn't want to miss.
So let me know: What do you give to the teenagers in your life?