I wanted to make a birthday card for a friend of mine. She loves flowers and soft colors. So that's what I came up with.
- Mix some colors you like in your water color palette.
- Stamp and heat emboss the flowers and leafes on water color paper, color and fuzzy cut them.
- Stamp the sentiment on the card base and assemble the card.
- I knew I would give the card to my friend in person so I had no need to make the card secure for mailing. I added dimension to the flowers by bending the edges up.
- I used orange, red and white and a mixture of these colors to get different shades. If you mix your colors yourself and use only two or three to start from you make sure that your colors will go together nicely.
Next week is release week - woohoo! There are four (yes, you heard right FOUR) new stamp sets ahead! And they are fabulous as ever.
This is beyond gorgeous.
Sooooo beautiful! Love the soft style and the watercolors.ReplyDelete
On Sunday... the best thing to do is sleep in with my wonderful husband, then go to breakfast... and be lazy or in my craft room the rest of the day... topping it off with a family dinnerReplyDelete
I love crafting on sundays in my pjs and relax. Mostly do nothing 😅ReplyDelete
Oh and love the flover stamps!ReplyDelete
on Sundays I love to make cards on the computer and watch a good movie.ReplyDelete
My favorite thing to do on Sundays is craft and get my videos for the week ready. I like knowing I'll be set up for a successful week.ReplyDelete
I love to relax on Sundays if it's possible, crafting, reading or catching up on my sleep.ReplyDelete
Loved the periscope video! On Sunday's I love to get crafty, play tennis and hang out with my family!ReplyDelete
Perfect card! I like to drink coffee on Sunday morning:))ReplyDelete
Somntags? Mit den Katzen schmusen und periscope schauen ;-)
Nice cards both this one and the one you made on periscope. I like to spend time with friends and family on Sundays and to make cards!ReplyDelete
I like this card and I also like the card done on periscope today On Sundays I like to relax and be creative that is my one day I spend the whole day just trying to be creative and make cards and paint.ReplyDelete
On Sunday mornings I like to cuddle in bed with my cat and read a book. Then spend the rest of the day in my pj's and hopefully do something creative. @clipperchick73ReplyDelete
Die Karte ist super-schön! Ich mag die zarten Farben und die dreidimensionalen Blüten!ReplyDelete
Es hat Spaß gemacht, auf Periscope zuzuschauen! Sonntags liebe ich ein ausgedehntes Frühstück, lange Spaziergänge mit unseren Wauzis und mich dann im Stempelzimmer austoben zu dürfen :-)