The season is changing from summer to autumn. I think autumn is the most beautiful season of the year. Mother nature gives us the burst of colour and the lovely fragrance in this season! So, I wanted to express it with touches of gold over the fresh colours!
- Stamp the leaves from the Time To say thanks stamp set randomly onto the watercolour paper panel using Antique Linen, Bundled Sage Distress inks.
- Colour them with Distress markers - I used no-line watercoloring technique.
- Add pearl gold ink splatters - I used Prima Bloom Spray Mist Vintage Metal Gold Foil.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Make A Wish stamp set on the white card stock using black pigment ink and then fussy cut it.
- Mount the watercoloured panel on the white card base at first and then adhere the sentiment on it using dimensional foam tape.
- Embellish with a few gold sequins.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!xoxo Yoonsun
What a beauty! Jo xReplyDelete
Oh WOW!!! This is STUNNING!!! Looove your card Yoonsun! :-DReplyDelete
OH MY!! so gorgeous in LOVE with this card!!ReplyDelete
This card is a stunner! ♥♥♥ReplyDelete
The colors you have created are so peaceful! Gorgeous leaves Yoonsun:)ReplyDelete
Your work is always so spectacular!!!! :)ReplyDelete