Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a fun, slightly masculine card! It could be a birthday card, or just because! :)
This card happened because I just wanted to play and get messy! :)
I used gesso, watercoloring and lots and lots of die cutting! It was so much fun! And what's cuter than that adorable little mole?! Nothing, that's what! Ha!
To create this card, set aside some time, and get ready to have some fun! Lol!
- using the dies, cut out the party hat and circles...many times, out of white cardstock
- also, die cut the frame die 4 times with white cardstock, and 1 time with the patterned paper of your choosing! :)
- on another piece of white cardstock, adhere the party hat and circles in a random fashion as your background.
- cover the whole front with gesso
- once that is dry, watercolor using Fossilized Amber Distress Ink
- color the critter with copics and pop up the hands to hold onto the window frame
- use a strip of washi along the side of the card and add some black splatters with Inda Ink!
That adorable little mole is from Poppin Over (LOVE that set!). The dies were from Magical Frame and I also used some patterned paper from the Feel Good Paper Pack! :)
This card took some time, but I didn't mind at all! I just watched some YouTube videos while I die cut and waited for things to dry!
Did you know that Create a Smile has a YouTube channel? They also have a whole TEAM dedicated to JUST bringing you inspirational videos...that's SO AWESOME!! Be sure to check them out!
Thanks again, for stopping by!
Hope you're ready to start your crafty weekend!