Hello! Nicole here and I am back with a brand-new video tutorial to share with you today. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the video!
I wanted to create a card you can create with a minimal amount of products that is full of fun colors!
• Floating Chevrons —— http://goo.gl/oEj0Xr
• Versamark Ink Pad
• White Embossing Powder
• Sizzix PRECISION BASE PLATE For Wafer Thin Dies
• Sizzix MAGNETIC PLATFORM FOR WAFER-THIN DIES
• Sizzix BIG SHOT MACHINE Gray And White
• Neenah Solar White 110LB 25PK
• Tim Holtz DISTRESS WATERCOLOR CARDSTOCK
• Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain TUMBLED GLASS
• Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain STORMY SKY
• Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain ICED SPRUCE
• MFT INSIDE & OUT Diag. STITCHED RECTANGLE Die
• 3M Scotch DOUBLE-SIDED FOAM TAPE Permanent
- For easy color blending, I used Distress Spray Stains instead of Ink Pads. Liquid products makes it much easier to blend colors.
- Make sure to saturate the paper before adding pigments onto the watercolor paper.
- I love to dry my watercolor paper naturally. Just give it 15 minutes to dry and you will get a soft, nice result.