Samantha here today, and I have a super fun birthday card to share with you! :)
It's super fun and super easy to create for a fun little one in your life!
This card really came together super easy! And there is no fun story, or technique behind it...it just came to fruition because I had fun playing with that cute little monster!
So, settle in, and let's create this card together, shall we?
- on the white card front, spray with a gold/yellow mist
- once dry, add white embossing paste over the stencil, set aside to dry
- stamp and color the balloons and monster with copicsS
(this is the fun part!)
- i added some glitter with my wink of stella pen and then added glossy accents over the balloons
- i popped up both colored images and the banner for the sentiment
- oh yeah! the banner - i heat embossed that sentiment in white and hand cut the banner!
- lastly, add a think strip of washi to ground the whole scene!
That hysterical monster (i just LOOOOVE his expression, ha ha!!) is from Big Time. The sentiment and balloons are from Monster Party, and the awesome starry background was created with the Waves of Stars stencil!
This card was super easy! You could easily create a set of these and give THEM as the birthday gift! win-win! I love the idea of coloring the background and monster in different colors (wouldn't a pink mist behind the stars look awesome!?).
Show us what you got!! Link up your Create a Smile projects for the chance to be a July Guest Designer!! Yay!! You can find all the details and the linky here!
Thanks again for stopping by!