Today I have a card for all the coffee loving cardmakers out there.
I really enjoy searching through my stash for different stamp sets to combine with each other. That's why I took one of the older sets and combined it with the brand new stampset from the coffee collection kit.
- stamp, color and fuzzy cut the stamped Images
- add some details with a white gel pen
- create an inkblended background in your favorite Color
- sponge the egdes in a darker color to create more depth
- spritz on some water
- look through your patternd paper wich you can use for the Ground
- adhere the stamped Images with foam tape
If you use a white gel pen even on the sugar bottle you can create a shiny glass like look.
Do you already know our Create a Smile Family and Friends Facebook Group? Over there you have the chance to connect with others and share your creations with us. We love to see what you create!