Today I have a Get Well card for you.
Around this time in the year a lot of people get sick and I needed a Get Well card. Of course I chose the super cute set Doctor's Helpers for this occassion.
- Stamp, color and fussy cut the images.
- Die cut a rectangle with the die set Double Stitched Rectangles out of aqua cardstock.
- Use a stencil and white pigment ink to create the background.
- Add some Perfect Pearls for a little bit of shimmer to the background as long as the ink is still wet.
- Emboss the sentiment on red card stock in white.
- Assemble the card.
The callenge for this month is Love - perfect with Valentine's Day ahead.