Samantha here with you today, and I'm sharing a card that will hopefully make you smile!!
This card came together because I knew I wanted to use the background stamp, and I knew it was going to involve rainbows! Ha!
This card was SO FUN to make, and totally used one of my FAVORITE things: ink blending!
- on your white card front, heat emboss the background image
- choose your colors and blend in a rainbow color pattern (I used Distress Inks: Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers)
- once you are finished blending, add some water splatters and set aside to dry
- stamp and heat emboss the small, complimentary greeting onto a strip of black cardstock
- stamp the large greeting in black onto white cardstock, and fussy cut out
- trim the background pannel: I just followed some of the swirls, and LOVE it!
- attach everything to your card front
This card was so easy to make! You could also have colored the swirls in greys and then added a pop of color with a sentiment! I'm all about the pop!!
I used the AWESOME Sophisticated Shells cling stamp for the background (swoon!) and then added my sentiment with the Just Saying Hello stamp set!