I have a cute and simple card for you today :-)
I love this "friends like you" stamp set a lot and I just wanted to play with it. I thought hearts and clouds go well with the dreamy sentiment (it says something like "creative friends make your day a perfect dream").
- stamp the greeting with black ink and cover it with clear embossing powder (use a paper that works well for ink blending)
- take your ink blending tool and a light blue (distress) ink in and create a soft sky
- die cut your sky panel with the second largest "double stitched rectangle" and do the same with the largest die and some patterned paper
- stamp three clowds and fussy cut them
- die cut three hearts from the leftovers of your patterned paper
- assemble your card and add some shimmer and foam tape to the clouds
There's a fun challenge going on. We would love to see your creations! :-)
Have a happy day!