I wanted to create a card with just sentiments by stamping simple and clean repetitive patterns, and add a touch of color.
- Draw straight lines in pencil on the card where you will be stamping the repeated sentiments
- Leave a small space between your stamped sentiments and draw in a small dot with a black marker
- Use post it tape to mask of your stamped areas to prep the area for ink blending.
- Blend each color with some overlap to create a smooth ombre transition
- Be sure to let all ink dry before erasing your pencil lines to prevent any ink from smearing
- Because the thanks is delicate, I put down double sided tape on white cardstock before die cutting.
- Adhere your thanks die in the center of the rainbow ink blend to the center
- Add pattern paper or washi tape to the vertical edges of the base card for interest
- Trim the vertical edges of the stamped panel to to let the patterns behind it show
A new Challenge of the Month just started! Link up your projects here and one lucky winner will receive a 15€ gift card.
Also, our Create a Smile Friends and Family Facebook group is the perfect place for inspiration, ideas and also challenges (with prizes). Come join us!