Hello everyone, Nicole here!
As you may know, I'm the newest member of the design team and I'm super happy to be a part of it. This is the first card I have for you.
I need a lot of birthday cards for the upcoming months and I wanted to use the cute koala from the brand new stamp set.
- do some ink blending on a white piece of paper (start adding the color in the middle and work your way to the edges by adding less color as you go)
- use a stencil and white pigment ink with a sponge dauber to create the background
- die cut some tags and add the alphabet stickers on top, die cut the grass border
- stamp the koala and mask off his eye patch and his hand with the saber
- stamp the top part of the cupcake (about two-thirds) and draw the hand and the second eye with a fine, black waterproof marker
- color the koala (I used my Zigs) and add Glossi Accent to his nose
- add two eyelets and add the twine with the tags, secure the tags with foam tape
- add the koala using foam tape, stamp the greeting and add a die cut heart
Stretch your stamps by masking of parts to change the theme. Maybe you want to check out your christmas stamps and see what you can do with them throughout the year. :-)
All hands on deck / Alle Mann an Bord
Big Heart Polka
Lovely Tags M
Served Up / Es ist serviert
Have a lovely day!