Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Warm Thoughts Copic Coloring

Hello Crafters!

It's Kelly here and since the temperature has been dropping I've been drinking more warm beverages. How about you?
I'm kidding, I drink hot coffee all year round. It may be a problem :)
Except when you put it on a card!


Ever since the Snow Dance kit came out I have wanted to pair the "Warm thoughts on a cold day" sentiment with Coffee First. They just fit so perfectly together! 

I was able to get a video together on how I made my card for you guys! 
I hope you enjoy!! 



I love all the Create A Smile sets but I think my heart will always belong to this one. It's such a versatile set to tell people you are thinking of them. 

Here's a close up of the detailing before I go! 
Thank you so much for stopping by!



8 comments:

  1. I love your bright bold colors here and of course your signature little dots! I love hot coffee all year round too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors. And that set has a great assortment of cups. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh love so much these stamps💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh love so much these stamps💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Gotta dig out my coffee/tea cup sets!

    ReplyDelete