Friday, July 3, 2015

Sending a Little Sunshine!

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I have a card to share, and I really love how it came out!



This card came together when I was at an all day Crop at my local scrapbook store! I brought the Sending Sunshine Kit with me, and i just wanted to play! And this was the result! :)


This was a FUN card to make! So let's get to it, shall we?

- using the bubble stencil, I smooshed my Versamark Ink pad on top of it, carefully lifted up the stencil and then rubbed it onto my card front with a brayer
- add clear embossing powder and heat emboss
- on a piece of watercolor paper, stamp and watercolor the CUTEST jellyfish EVER! Ha! (I used distress makers!


- fussy cut and adhere to the card front (the pink jelly is popped up
- i used the banner die cut to add a nice staging area for the sentiment and popped that up too!


As mentioned above, I used the Sending Sunshine Kit (LOVE that kit!) and the Stacked Pierced Banner Cool Cuts!


Of course, you can color the little jellyfish in ANY color combination! I just went for a subtle rainbow effect...because I LOVE rainbows, and I love COLOR! Ha! 



Did you know that Christine (the owner, creator and GENIUS behind Create a Smile Stamps) has started a new Smile Spotting campaign? You can read all about it here, and then maybe create some smiles of your own for someone else!! You never know how much you can impact someones day with a nice comment, pretty picture or support! Like I say, "if you don't have anything nice to say, you aren't trying hard enough!" Ha ha!

Thanks again for stopping by!
~Samantha



3 comments:

  1. SO much fun! Those jelly fish are adorable! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. die ist wuunderschön :-) ich liebe den hintergrund (auch wenn ich nicht ganz geschnallt hab wie der gemacht wurde ;-)

    ReplyDelete