Friday, May 22, 2015

Wishing I Could Sea You!

Hello there!
Samantha here, and today I have a super cute card to share using elements from the SUPER popular (and sold out! eek!) Sending Sunshine Kit! But don't worry!! There is already a re-order in the works!!



I am in love with that lobster! Honestly, people, I can't stop playing with him! He's so cute! I am going to use him on layouts and more cards! Look out! ha!


This card was FUUUUUN to make! Let's read how:

- on a white cardbase, add small pools of acrylic paint in your desired colors
- use an old credit card (or gift card!) and smear all of the paint down the card! SO FUN!!
- once dry, use translucent embossing paste and that adorable bubble stencil to add some texture to this undersea adventure card!


- punch some circles (or die cut!) and heat emboss the sentiment and attach by machine stitching it on (my favorite way to attach vellum!
- a few yellow enamel dots completed the card!


Did I mention I used the SUPER adorable and awesome Sending Sunshine Kit? Oh, I did.
You could also create this similar underwater scene with the CUTE Underwater Love stamp set!


Wait, you don't like to stitch on your cards? No worries! You can attach those cute little vellum circles with tiny staples, or add glue behind some of the overlapping enamel dots!

    

In case you missed out on the Sending Sunshine Kit, never fear!!!! There are more already on order! Be sure to sign up for the newsletter! It will notify you FIRST when the kit is back in stock!! :)

Thanks again!
~Samantha


4 comments:

  1. Love the background! The acrylics and the credit card made a great new look. I must use that on a scrapbook background! Love the lobster too. Everyone keeps colouring him cooked tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. And the background is amazing... Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! LOVE this Samantha and ALL of the AMAMZING Dimension!! I just WANT to TOUCH it!! LOL!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete