Sunday, May 17, 2015

Kit Products + Non-Kit Products

Hi all! I hope you've managed to get your hands on Create A Smile first ever kit. You can view the details of the kit over at the store by clicking here. If it's sold out, make sure you subscribe to Create A Smile to keep yourself posted when it's restocked.

If you do have the kit, I hope you will like my card today :D You can still recreate this card even if you don't have the kit.



Just sharing an idea of combining your kit items with your non-kit Create A Smile products. 


I've chosen my colours for this card from this patterned paper from the Kit. I've stamped the mug on a watercolour paper because I'll be colouring it with Distress Ink Markers. 


I took the chipboards from the kit and covered it entirely with gold stickles. 


I simply die cut a circle from the patterned paper as a base of my image and embellishments and put them together :) 


   


If you don't have the kit yet, you can use any chipboards from Create A Smile and cover it with anything you like (embossing powders, paints, mists, copic markers), to make cute embellishments. 


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


Marina

2 comments: