Saturday, August 2, 2014

Welcome to our August Guest Designer: Amy Tsuruta!

We are beyond thrilled to welcome Amy Tsuruta as our Guest Designer for August - YAY!

Amy is of the most talented CAS cardmakers and one of the loveliest and most supportive persons out there. She's a genius in designing cards that make my jaw drop and takes a lot of time to support fellow crafters.
I don't know where we first met - it must have been some time ago, probably on another Design Team. 


Let's see what's Amy got to say about herself:


Hi!  My name is Amy and I've been blogging over at Tsuruta Designs since 2007.  One of the many reasons why I enjoy blogging/crafting is the constant inspiration by others in the Paper Crafting Community.  

I work at a start up biotech company in Seattle and have 2 wonderful kids.  My son is a high school senior and my daughter is in her 2nd year at the University of Washington (Go Huskies!}.  I'm engaged to a wonderful guy that continues to encourage my crafting, you gotta love that!  He's currently building his first airplane and we hope that it will be completed early next year.

Super thrilled to be the August Guestie at Create a Smile!!
This is the card that Amy created for last month's launch Blog Hop:



_____________________

Amy is going to knock your socks off - I already saw sneak peeks of what she is going to share with you soon. 
Please give her a warm welcome!



Thanks Amy, for joining us, I feel honored to call you my guest!


Okay friends, let me tell you that our next release is only 6 days away and there will be a LOT going on during the next days. So make sure to check back each day!

Happy crafty time!
Christine


10 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo very excited to be the August Guest Designer...LOVE Create a Smile stamps! Thrilled to be joining such a wonderfully talented team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH Amy! She makes such cute cards! congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy is awesome! She'll make your stamps shine -- congrats, Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Amy! She is a talented paper crafter and a sweetie! So happy to see her super cute fox card here today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!! So happy Amy is going to blow us away - as usual!!! Love her style and can't wait to see more of her here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to have Amy as our guest! She is so wonderfully sweet with her encouraging comments and her style is always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Amy - congrats. Can't wait to see more of your fabulous talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeaahhhh for Amy I have been a huge fan for ages and so thrilled to have her as a guestie for this month. I know for sure that she is going to rock the Create a smile stamps.

    ReplyDelete