Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Guest Designer Amy Tsuruta - Part 2

Happy wednesday!

Wednesdays are guest-days! I know you all love Amy Tsuruta's work and this one will be no exception.

I have to say that this card was the first Create A Smile project with the new sets that Amy showed me - and I instantly fell in love with the softness, that she created.

Look at this stunner!


This is such a fun CAS card with lots of detail:
Amy stamped the lily from Jungle Fever twice. Her coloring, leaving a white outline on each flowers - looks amazing! Whenever I try to leave parts of an image white I end up filling it with a light color. Amy totally rocked this!
The jar made of vellum (I guess so?) with that aqua color is adorable with the flowers. And that twine with a tiny tag and out tiny "peace" sentiment from Your view??? It makes it all perfect. Mounted on a black card gives a lot of contrast (another thing I find hard to do - black cards with white panels!). Wowzers!

I would LOVE to get a card like this - what about you? You can see that it's made with love and creativity.

I hope this sparked your creativity - it sure encouraged me to try that coloring technique again. 
Hop over to Amy's blog to see more of her gorgeous creations and leave her some love!

Thanks for visiting us!



6 comments:

  1. Amy is awesome.. that vase is too cool and love those flowers.. great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING!!!!!! Loooooooooooove the colors! Totally digging on te purple/teal combo!! And that vellum mason jar - swoon! Bravo Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow another great card by Amy love that colorcombo and the coloring of the flowers is awesome have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Amy! I love that flower and the vase. Just the perfect combo for a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, you always inspire me! This is one gorgeous CAS card! Love the colors. And creative of using Sharpie :)

    ReplyDelete