Friday, August 22, 2014

embossing paste and bold colors

Hello again!
Samantha here on this SUPER HOT Friday!
Well...at least it's super hot by me (South Carolina). We have a Heat Advisory of 115 degrees today...not so lovely.
How is the weather by you? I can only HOPE it's no where near as hot by you!

Well, I would love to complete this little conversation about the weather...but my card ALSO deals with the weather! (I have to work on my segue's! ha ha!)
Let's get to my card!


I love it!!
See the sentiment? I used three different stamp sets to create it!
"sending sunshine" is from Your View, of course.
"to your" is from Friends in the Woods.
and "happy place" is from Comfy!


I used lots of dimension on the little window scene!
The kitty, sun, clouds and curtain were all colored with copics and the kitty and curtain were popped up!
Oh, and the background has some AWESOME white embossing paste on it, with some white sequins! I really LOVE playing with white on white and adding dimension and texture and interest, without making the card busy!

So that's it!
I LOVE the mix and match-ability of these sets!
Below are all of the sets I used:




Thanks for stopping by! :) On your way out - check out the amazing, super cool and totally RAD Flickr group! Share your Create a Smile Stamp creations with us!!
~Samantha

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Samantha love the coloring and the embossing paste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously CUTE. What a fun window and love the texture on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the cute window scene and the texture! The black and white strip is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO adorable, Samantha! Like SERIOUSLY cute!!! <3

    ReplyDelete