Monday, August 4, 2014

August Release Countdown "4" - Inspiration by Anja and Christine

Hello crafty friends,

it's countdown-time! Only 4 days left until the stamps will be available at our store.  



I showed a video with the sets yesterday (You can watch it here) - and today it's time for the fist inspiration from the Design Team. Yay!

Today is Anja's and my turn. Before we get started I'd like to show you what's waiting for you during the next days:

Tuesday:       Countdown "3" Inspiration by Kelly and Linda
Wednesday:  Countdown "2" Inspiration by Samantha and Anni
Thursday:     Countdown "1" IBlog Hop with Fabulous guests playing some of YOUR challenges!
Friday:          Countdown "0" IGNITION!!!! Sets will be released at 8am CET (2am EST)


Okay, let's start with Anja's card:
She used Your View in such an unexpected and funny way! That's stretch-your-stamps in perfection, hehe :) This card is really cool - especially how she rotated the window  and made the curtain fit. Just awesome! And her colouring on the kitty is just plain cool (I know someone asked for more kitty-stamps - here's one of them ;) )




I used Jungle Fever for my very very simple card. (But you know I love details, so I added the tongue and also a little fly to one of the frogs..). The focus is lead to this frog by stitching lnes that show his way. As I said, very simple - but colorful.





Here are the full sets for you, we hop you love them just as much as we do:





7 comments:

  1. I love love love the frogs. I'm getting the jungle set for sure and asking for the window set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable..love those rainbow frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cat so much! And the flower pot was broken, right - a cute cat like that never ever did that.
    The new sets are awesome. I love hummingbirds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE! LOVE the stamps & fab cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny card and i also like the colors of the second one =)

    ReplyDelete