Monday, September 6, 2021

Let's get fruity....!!

 Hey everyone...

It's Ashlee here today... 

I always have so much fun when it comes to playing around with stencils and for this card the awesome pineapple part of the CAS fruit stencil set was calling my name....

I couldn't wait to play around with this one and reveal the beautiful pineapples once I had layered them with the different ink colours!!

I sneaky peeked this card on my socials the last week while it was in the works on my crafty desk, if you would like to check that post out you can see it HERE








Basically the only thing that got me started for this card was the pineapple stencil... 
I just started inking up some pineapples and went from there, I ended up with many pineapples hehe!!






- Start with a white watercolour cardstock base cut from the postage cool cuts die 
- Place the pineapple part of the fruit stencil onto the cardstock and start inking
- Spread them all over the card base at different angles
- Once finished stencilling get some black ink and mix with a spritz of water on a stamp block before splattering with a paint brush over the whole card base
- Add the sentiment twice with black ink
- Finish off by adding some sequins and an orange matt of cardstock

I feel that I get a better, smoother blend with my inks by using watercolour cardstock....









Get out those stencils and have fun, nothing like getting a little inky and removing that stencil to reveal the beauty!! Happy crafting everyone....

Hugs Ashlee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment