Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Last Days of Summer

Hi stampers, Anni here!

I know, I know! It's the first day of September but I can't let go summer yet.





Recently I started to colour a few images at once. I love to dive into the colouring. So I had the mouse in my stash and that was my starting point.






  • As my mouse was already coloured I chose the colours for the background from that colour scheme. 
  • I added a very light layer of the colours by ink blending. Then I used a stencil and added more of the same colours.
  • The card seemed a little bit empty. So I went through my stash and looked for some beach accessoires. It always adds more intrest when you add some smaller images to your scene.






Create a Smile had an amazing release last Friday. Have you seen all the awesome new products? Hop over and treat yourself!







   
  







No comments:

Post a Comment