Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Party!

Hello crafty friends, it's Kerstin here!

today I have a birthday card for you without any coloring. 






 

 

 

Sometimes I'm not in the mood for coloring or I don't have the time color cute images. Then I love to use bigger die cuts and stencils.

  

 


  • use the din lang postage cool cut for cutting the panel
  • use the Confetti Stencil to create a confetti like background 
  • for one layer I used glimmer texture paste in yellow
  • cut out the sentiment 3 times (1 in yellow and 2 in dark green)
  • adhere the sentiments slightly shifted to create a shadow
  • adhere the sentiment and the panel to your card base

 

To add some interest you can stamp some ballons at the inside of your card.





   



 

 



We love to see your creations. Please use the hashtag #createasmilestamps when you're sharing your projects on instagram.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Kerstin










No comments:

Post a Comment