Hello crafty friends, it's Kerstin here!
today I have a birthday card for you without any coloring.
Sometimes I'm not in the mood for coloring or I don't have the time color cute images. Then I love to use bigger die cuts and stencils.
- use the din lang postage cool cut for cutting the panel
- use the Confetti Stencil to create a confetti like background
- for one layer I used glimmer texture paste in yellow
- cut out the sentiment 3 times (1 in yellow and 2 in dark green)
- adhere the sentiments slightly shifted to create a shadow
- adhere the sentiment and the panel to your card base
We love to see your creations. Please use the hashtag #createasmilestamps when you're sharing your projects on instagram.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,