Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Mother's Day Card

 Hi stampers, Anni here!

In Germany it's Mother's Day next sunday. So I made a card for my mum.








I am in  love with the latest release and of course I wanted to play with the set Growing Garden. I love the unique look of the set with all the lines. And I tried something new to me: I stamped the flowers in reds and pinks. So it is somehow a no line colouring effect but you can still see the lines. Do you know what I mean?









  • As I said I stamped the flowers in pinks and reds and the leaves in green. Than I coloured them with matching pencils and darkening up the lines a little bit more.
  • For the sentiment I die cut the letters a few times and stacked up them up to achieve some dimension.
  • I love the subtle effect of tone on tone die cuts.
  • Sometimes I find it hard to arrange flowers. An easy way is to put them behind a strip of paper.



Join the Create a Smile Facebook group to get all the news and to see all beautiful projects.





   
   








No comments:

Post a Comment