Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Miss You

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Have you treated yourself with the latest release?
Today's card is featuring some of the new products!








Well, actually, I just wanted to play with the new goodies and the card came together easily! I think it all started with me wanting to use the super versatile circle stencil. Then I looked for images and sentiments that would fit into the circles.






  • I started by stamping the monster in Distress Ink Antique Linen, colouring the first layer with watercolours and adding details with coloured pencils.
  • Then I created the background. The circles that come with the stencil are perfect to plan out your design. I ink blended  various shades of pink, orange and yellow through the stencil and let it dry.
  • I stamped the main part of the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black in one of the circles and heat embossed it clear. The rest of the sentiment I heat embossed in white on a stripe of black cardstock.
  • The monster got a stripe of black cardstock, too, to stand on. I felt inspired by my team mateSamantha and added in a stripe of black and white paper.



Join the Create a Smile Facebook group to get all the news and to see all beautiful projects.




     

No comments:

Post a Comment