Samantha here, and today a happy hello card!
It's no surprise that I absolutely love ink blending! And when I was playing with the new Basic Circles stencils, I knew I wanted to add some beautiful stamping with the new Wildflowers stamp set, too!
Let's make this card together!
- I started by placing the circle mask on my card front.
- then I held it in place while I used some warm Distress Ink colors to ink blend around! I used: Milled Lavendar, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Dired Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade
- then I stamped the images on top, in the same colors!
- I stamped the sentiment in black, and heat embossed clear embossing powder on top
- then I finished the card off with some black enamel dots and sequins!
You could easily make a card set of this design in a wide array of colors! You could even change up the sentiment to make a birthday card, get well card, anything! It would be a wonderful gift set for someone special!
The beautiful floral images are from the Wildflowers stamp set,, and I paired them with the Basic Circles Stencil! I heat embossed the sentiment from Just Saying Hello.
There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!